Sunday, September 9, 2007

BEWARE OF THE IMPOSTER WHO SPOUTS RIDICULOUS CLAIMS!

WARNING-ALERT-BEWARE!

THIS BLOG/BLOGGER AT URL: http://petralunasmyspacepolicechief.blogspot.com/ IS MADE UP OF LIES, AND IS A FRAUD!

This person is claiming to be me, and clearly is not me at all. I would never say the ridiculous lies this person spouts out! Please do not believe them, and go ahead and ask them for ANY REAL PROOF, see if you get any!
Don't fret, this person REALLY is under investigation, and their day IS coming!
That person is NOT an affiliate of Petra Luna, Petra Luna Police, or anyone else in the movement!
This person claims that Petra Luna and Petra Police are the same person, not true. I am the real Petra Luna Chief Of Police, and I am not Petra Luna herself.
I am one of Petra Luna's supporters who dedicates (FOR FREE!) their time online to help stop child sex predators. I want to help bring awareness to the TRUTH behind pedophilia!
I am not an affiliate of Absolute Zero, however I do support them 100% in all their efforts to help bring truth to pedophilia! I subscribe to their blogs, and I am extremely impressed with them. Unlike the person who impersonates me (link shown above), Absolute Zero ALWAYS has REAL proof to their claims! NOW THAT IS SMART! That lying impersonator is making up lies against Absolute Zero too.

I am NOT Deb Carr & I am NOT an affiliate of Perverted Justice!
THIS IS THE TRUTH!
So feel free to ask that lying impersonator for some real proof, and feel free to drop on by my Myspace profile and ask some questions.
My MySpace URL is: http://www.myspace.com/petrasmyspacepolicechief
Also notice the first blog that I made on my myspace profile, also mentions that the impersonator is not an affiliate of mine! (BLOGSPOT’S BLOG ON PETRALUNASMYSPACEPOLICECHIEF CONTAINS FALSE INFORMATION BY AN IMPOSTOR! (view more) )

So know that the person who made that false blogspot blog on me is a FRAUD!



ALWAYS SEARCH FOR TRUTH....

PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, ya know this person making up lies has it in her mind we are all linked. She fails to see although we are not all linked but we have the same fight going on, she has yet to see how this will impact her, but she is about to find out!